Posted 12 months ago
By Kevin Horn
Dear Parents and Students:
– If you haven’t picked up or delivered your wreaths please do so ASAP. We would like all the wreaths picked up by this Friday, December 13.
– Congratulations to the girls for winning their basketball game against Hemingford. It was a very close game. The boys and girls play in the Hyannis Basketball Tournament Saturday, December 14. The Girls Panhandle Conference Tournament is Monday, December 16th, in Crawford.
– There is a wrestling meet in Scottsbluff on Saturday December 14, at 9 am for our wrestlers.
– We have an Advent Penance Service scheduled for Wednesday, December 11 for Grades 3 – 8. The second grade will make their First Reconciliation this Sunday, December 15, at 3 pm in the Church.
– The 3rd and 4th grade will go caroling on Thursday, December 12 at 10:30 am. Grades 5-8 will go caroling on Friday, December 13.
– Keep Alliance Beautiful is sponsoring an ugly sweater contest for the teachers December 17 at 9:30. The students will be the judges and KAB will furnish the prizes.
– The K – 8 Christmas Program will be held Tuesday, December 17, at 6:30 pm at the PAC. Please have students there at 6:15 pm in dress clothes. No jeans.
– Candy sales orders are IN!!!! Any money that is still due will need to be paid before you pick up your order! Pick up your order in the parish center conference room after school on Wednesday. Please double check your items before you start delivering to make sure your order was filled correctly. If you have questions you can call Jenny Oligmueller 760-3879 or Aimee Otto 760-7071.
– On Friday, December 20, each class will have lunch in their room that day. You will receive a note from the classroom teachers regarding party plans for that day. No hot lunch will be served. Parent’s Inc. will serve Sam and Louie’s Pizza that day for some of the classes. There will be a Bunco party for grades 3 – 8 in the afternoon. School will be dismissed at 3:20 on December 20th for Christmas Vacation and will resume on Monday, January 6.
– Mrs. Gould would like to remind all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students that have checked out books from the school library to please return them on or before December 17. Students are also reminded that all AR tests must be taken on or before December 17. We encourage students to keep reading over Christmas Break. Students may test over one book read over break when school resumes. If planning to test over a book, please make sure there is an AR test for it by checking at http://arbookfind.com.
Until next week,
Theresa Parker, Principal
Alliance St. Agnes Academy – “Where The Spirit Makes The Difference”