DECEMBER DEER MEETINGS SCHEDULED ACROSS NEBRASKA
Posted 2 years ago
By Corey Sorenson
LINCOLN – The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission invites hunters and landowners to attend a public informational meeting to discuss deer issues. Meetings are scheduled in each Game and Parks district. Each meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Game and Parks biologists will explain and take questions on various topics, including deer management, deer damage and depredation permits, antlerless harvest, trophy management and diseases. Antelope and elk issues also may be discussed.
The meeting schedule is:
- Dec. 3 – Burwell, Calamus Fish Hatchery, 42254 Hatchery Road
- Dec. 4 – Fremont, Fremont Lakes State Recreation Area, Meeting Room (one block west of park office, which is at 4349 W. State Lakes Road)
- Dec. 5 – Niobrara, Ole’s Cafe, 2549 Park Ave.
- Dec. 10 – Chadron, Chadron State College, Student Center, Scottsbluff Room, 1000 Main St.
- Dec. 11 – Lincoln, Game and Parks headquarters, third-floor conference room, 2200 N. 33rd St.
- Dec. 11 – Bridgeport, Prairie Winds Community Center, 428 N. Main St.
- Dec. 16 – North Platte, Mid-Plains Community College, North Campus Building, Rooms 105 and 107, 1101 Halligan Drive
- Dec. 18 – Hastings, Central Community College, Dawson Building, Cedar Room, 550 S. Technical Blvd.